Sunday, July 22, 2007

Outta Town... Again...

I'll be leaving bright and early tomorrow morning again... Not sure when I'll be back in Tampa. I've got tons of e-mail to get through that's backed up over the last several weeks as well as other things that have accumulated.

I got the package of alpaca fibers that you sent, Ilana. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't wait to get into that... I'm still working on the first batch you sent all those months ago... Let me know via e-mail how much I need to send you for the shipping, okay?

Off to pack...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes, dear! Have fun with the alpaca and with your trip. :-) And you're most welcome. Do you think it's spinnable? Rita suggested felting it, but that's really not my thing.

RaeS said...

Thanks, Ilana!

It looked spinnable for the most part to me after cleaning and combing... Overall, it doesn't look as fine as the first batch you sent, but still workable.