Monday, June 11, 2007

Yay! New Summer Knitty issue!

Let's get right to the patterns shall we?

I love Hip in Hemp, but the sizing is too small for me... Poo!

Zinzin is interesting if you like open-back sleeveless tops, which I don't... Coachella is much cuter! But once again too small for me... Askew is more like it! Sized right, still cute and interesting... It kinda looks like a Tudor period corset to me... Hm... I could line it and bone it and have some really interesting RenFest wear! Of course, I'd have to cut either the front or the back open to do that...

Tangerine Twist is an interesting looking pattern, but I hate orange so that would have to go... I like the faux cable thing going on...

The 'Vog On socks are very cool. Coupling and Sweetpea are very interesting... I like the lacy patterns in both of them...

I *love* Breeze and I need a pair of those!

I love Wisp! Everyone needs one of those!

But my favorite pattern of the entire issue is Unmentionables. How cute is that!!! I want some... but not in white... I don't do white...

And perhaps someone will get a Zodiac as yet another little goodie... Grow with Me is also very cute...

And how lovely and scrubby Grr! is.

Chapeau Marnier is a very cute looking cloche...And it's made with handspun! I have lots of that!

The only pattern I've left out is Sophie... Love the name, really not that interested in the sweater...

The features...

The Techniques with Theresa button-hole article looks useful... And the Thinking Beyond the Pattern article looks utterly invaluable!

No comments: