Saturday, August 29, 2009

Heartfelt Blogger Award

I'm not sure if I totally understand this award and how it works, but if it's just to share the blogs that I really enjoy reading, then I'll happily do that.

Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know that feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt award is all about: feeling warm inside!

Put the logo on your blog/post. Nominate up to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside. Be sure to link to your nominees within the post. Let them know about the award by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.


Ilana of The Cauldron nominated me, and even if she hadn't, I'd still have to nominate her.

Also...
Susan at A Bit of Earth.
Lara at Thoughts Like Fallen Leaves.

2 comments:

susannah eanes said...

ILU. You make me feel warm and happy inside, too!

RaeS said...

:D I love you too! *hugs*