Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back from vacation!

I returned from vacation with my parents late yesterday afternoon. We had gone to a place called Seven Devils near Boone, NC and rented a three bedroom, three bathroom + sleeping loft cabin for a week...

As I may or may not have mentioned before, Appalachian State University is at the top of my list for grad school and remains there. We toured the school and talked to some of the staff there last Wednesday. It was a good experience. The area is very nice, if more than a little tourist-y... But after living in Florida all my life, I think I can deal with tourist-y... ;D

Susan, Jason and the bitties also came up for a day or so and it was wonderful to have them there. I hope they had as much fun as we did. Jason makes great hamburgers. I'll be posting photos as soon as I get them back from Walgreens.

No comments: