Monday, August 27, 2007

Haircut!

I got a haircut today. After growing my hair out for 8 years and getting it down to the base of my spine, I cut it. It's now just below my chin and the ponytail will go off to Locks of Love. My head feels a lot lighter.

I went with Rachel Weisz's do 'cause I think it's cute and very "now" and I've never had a "now" haircut before, so I thought I should try it out.



Mine is a little shorter than hers, but it will grow out. Right now, it looks a lot more like hers did back in January 2006.

Two of my friends, Laura and Lauren, went with me. Laura didn't think I'd go through with it. They both nearly screamed when my stylist started cutting and lots of people who were waiting to have their hair done watched from across the store. It was a bit weird having all those eyes focused on me when I was getting my hair done. Laura took pictures and if they are good, I'll post them when she sends them to me.

No comments: