Saturday, January 26, 2008

Malleus Maleficarum

So... We all know that my favorite show is Supernatural on the CW, as I have oft posted of it before, right?... It's been on a cruel and drawn out hiatus since the beginning of December due to the Writers' Strike. But this next Thursday, January 31st, it's back! 9pm. CW. Set your DVRs. (LOL! I know you won't, but I still think you should at least think about it.) This week's episode is called "Malleus Maleficarum." So indeed, the Powers That Be of Supernatural love me; they made the episode title Latin.

I was just sent an e-mail with a link to a video clip from the episode. I'm too excited not to post it everywhere I can, just because. So if you'll indulge my obsessions a moment:



If you watched it, but you don't watch the show, you might not have understood what was going on there. That's okay. I just couldn't stop myself.

**dancing around my living room for joy of Supernatural**

That is all. Good night. :D

No comments: