Thursday, January 04, 2007

Adding to my stash...

We did make it to the yarn shop in Greensboro, NC - Yarns, Etc. - while I was visiting for the holidays. I love them because, in addition to carrying my favorite yarns (such as everything by Rowan), which my local yarn shop does not, the store also has an extensive supply of spinning accoutrement (also something that my LYS doesn't bother with). I got six ounces of Corriedale/Mohair blend roving in a very pretty pink/purple/dark blue kind of color, and two balls of Rowan Cashsoft DK in the medium blue color it's available in (can't remember the name of it). I would have probably gotten more, but I forgot my list back at the Burough. I wanted to get supplies for Knucks, but I couldn't remember which yarn it was done in... Ah well, I guess I'll just have to go again... Oh, the torture! I might be able to use the Cashsoft for Fetching though, which will help tide me over until I can get to my more tempting goal (not that Fetching wasn't on my list too...). I'm not sure that it will work though... I still have to swatch.

No comments: