Friday, January 26, 2007

Tooth Tunes

Do you hate brushing your teeth? Is it a total chore? Do you have kids who hate to brush their teeth? Do you want to make sure you or they are brushing the dentist recommended 2 whole minutes every time, but you have a hard time keeping your eye on a clock? Well... Hasbro has just come out with an amazing product.

"Tooth Tunes" is a tooth brush, designed for kids (but that doesn't stop me), which plays music for two minutes from the point the brush touches the brusher's teeth. It has an on switch and switches itself off automatically at the end of the two-minute song. It's available in many different songs: Smashmouth's "All Star" (which is the one I bought; I love that song!), Beach Boys' "Fun, Fun, Fun," Kelly Clarkson's "Walk Away," Queen's "We Will Rock You," Aly & AJ's cover of "Walking on Sunshine," Black Eyed Peas' "Let's Get It Started," Hilary Duff's "Wake Up," Jamiroquai's "Canned Heat" (which I really need to get; I love that song too!), Jesse McCartney's "Beautiful Soul," Kiss' "Rock & Roll All Night," The Village People's "YMCA," The Cheetah Girls' "Shake A Tail Feather," and the theme song from the movie "Rocky." So as you can see, there's something for everyone!

I love it! It's a ton of fun! I've never had a problem brushing my teeth, but it's still more fun now than it was before... perhaps because I think just about anything is better with music. I've brushed my teeth after everytime I've eaten since I bought it last night... Definitely a must have for kids who hate brushing their teeth! See here for more information.

I'm not at all involved with Hasbro, I just really like this new toothbrush, although I wish that they would team up with Crest or some other company so that the brush head would be a little more comfortable, although as it is, it isn't bad.

No comments: