Saturday, April 21, 2007

Joy

Joy is a wonderful thing. Shared joy is even better. I have joy to share. It's not mine, but that's okay...

My dear friend Zinzi was notified today that she's been accepted to Yale's Epidemiology and Microbial Diseases Masters of Science program for Fall of 2007. So she will be moving to New Haven, Connecticut this summer to get settled for classes. ::claps: This is such wonderful news for her and I couldn't be happier.

Also, my dear friend Joe and his graduating Graphic Arts class had their art show this evening in Saint Petersburg. It was lovely. His piece was filmed and appeared on the local evening news advertising the show. I think it was the most wonderful thing in the show and he got many compliments. I, like many others, am very proud of all that he's accomplished.

No comments: