Tuesday, August 05, 2008

YAY!

I finally found some Borax (at Food Lion) and so the ants will soon be out of the kitchen. The cinnamon trick helped but now they're just in the dishwasher (of all places).

I'm in such a good mood today. I hope you all are having a good day. The sun is shinning here and I was feeling like crap the last two days, and today I feel so much better. I don't know if it's the change in weather or what, but I'm going with it.

I was driving home from the store and Corinne Bailey Rae singing "Put Your Records On" came on the radio. The image of Ianto Jones rocking out to this song inexplicably came into my head unbidden, and I couldn't stop laughing. If you know this song and you watch Torchwood, sit back and picture that for a moment if you would: Ianto rocking out to "Put Your Reconds On" (location of said rocking out is up to you). I hope you enjoy the visual as much as I did.

Have a lovely, lovely day, my dears!

No comments: