Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A few interesting things...

I was looking for my pictures of the ballet pink pokeberry yarn and I found another post of mine that I thought particularly topical... considering the Pope's recent visit to Turkey and the protests that surrounded it...

But here are links to the pokeberry dye pictures:

All four batches.

Just the ballet pink, wet.

The actual color of the ballet pink yarn doesn't show up on those photos. It's really somewhere in between those shades and, in reality, is about the same as my pointe shoes. (I don't really dance. I just like putting them on every now and then and pretending that I do... Silly? Yes... very...) But that picture of the shoes doesn't really show the real color. This one does though, and it's the same color as the pokeberry yarn, but it's a different pair of shoes than the ones I have...

No comments: