Friday, December 15, 2006

It was the night before the Final, and all through the house...

Not a student was sleeping, not even... I can't think of a word that rhymes with "house" other than "mouse" and I'm... not a mouse...

But still, not sleeping right now.

Thank goodness I only have one exam I have to take tomorrow... I'm just not up to taking two right now. Just not...

Grades have been posted on the USF Blackboard system just a little while ago (looks like my Prof is having a late night too). I have a 94.9 in Medieval Spains going into the exam, having earned a 98 on my term paper (Don't know how I managed it, but apparently, I did. Will know more once I actually see the graded paper.). This is good because even if I get a zero on the exam tomorrow, a total impossibility as long as I attempt it, I would still have a 75.94 in the class, a solid "C." And I've at least got a good shot at an "A." That would be nice, since with my "A" in Latin, this would be the second time in my school career (albeit, this time I'm only taking two classes, so perhaps it shouldn't really count) that I've earned "straight A's." It would also go a long way to improving my GPA, which has held at a steady 3.14 since my Sophomore year.

Now that I've worked that out, I feel a bit better going into the exam tomorrow, which I've been frantic about most of this week. At the very least, I know I'll have a passing grade no matter what happens, and that will go a long way helping me fall asleep quickly... I hope... I have to wake up at 8-ish... just a few scant hours away... ::sighs:: Yeah, I need to go to bed... now. Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your exams! I don't miss them, but I sure do miss the term papers. *sigh*

RaeS said...

Thank you! I'm sure I will never miss the exams either.