Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm posting like mad today, aren't I?

Two things...

#1:


more cat pictures

*giggles like mad* I <3's it so!

#2:

I knew before I clicked that this was what the card would be. Maybe I'm a bit psychic too...


You are The High Priestess


Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.


The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



My favorite deck is the LOTR deck, and I didn't really like any of the decks that were options for this quiz, so I put the LOTR deck High Priestess card in here. I really to buy that deck... *puts on list of things to do*

4 comments:

La Duchesse said...

There we go getting the same result again! High Priestess is a good card to be, I think, and definitely a good one to be on good terms with. :P

I meant to say this as part of my other comment: I'm so envious of your provisional cast-on mastery! I can't do it to save my life; crochet hooks just do NOT like me. :P Those tabi socks are absolutely adorable and I can't wait to see them finished. Yay for socks and yarn!

RaeS said...

Oh, for sure! It is not good to displease the high priestess!

The provisional cast-on is tricksy, for sure. It's taken a lot of practice to get where I'm at now. Here's what I did this time, in case it helps you with your provisional issues... I did it the slow way (since I read a lot about short-cuts that sound really complicated to me), making a really long and somewhat loose chain of crochet... then I pulled the working yarn through to make the knit stitches and put them on a needle, and then I pulled the working yarn really tight so that it almost disappeared in the crochet chain. It was really difficult to pull out the crochet chain though, so I probably didn't need to tighten the yarn quite that much, but it fixed the problem that I had been having with the second set of live stitches being far too loose. Since I did this, even I can't tell where the cast on was, it's absolutely seamlessly integrated.

:D I can't wait to see them done either! I should probably get some flip flops to wear them with! ... Really though I should get some real getas. I'll be sure to post more pictures as I make progress with them.

La Duchesse said...

I used to have a bookmark for a site with wooden geta and other gorgeous Japanese things, but when my old laptop died, it took all my bookmarks with it. Argh.

You know... I found a post with this very quiz on my blog from last year sometime. *chuckles* I think it was around the same time you had the "Which Muse Are You?" quiz posted. It's good to know I haven't changed so very much since then!

RaeS said...

:( Your poor laptop...

*nods* Oh yeah! I remember that! LOL!