Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Remember those deadlines?

Still have them, but they aren't seeming as insurmountable today... Even the midterm tomorrow isn't so scary... (That could change when I see the exam tomorrow at 10 am, but right now, it's all good.) Been feeling this way since I got home from school today... So I was just reading my horoscopes for the rest of the week, after having checked something for Lara because she's not feeling so good at the moment about everything she has on her plate... In my experience, my horoscopes tend to be fairly accurate most of the time...

Here's my horoscope for Thursday, the 12th: "Yes, things have been a blur lately -- but since your emotions are finally starting to slow down, your physical self should, too. Relaxation and comfort are more important than speed. Ease off the gas pedal and take the meandering road to your destination. Shortcuts will only frustrate you. Besides, following the scenic route is always more fun. There is no rush, no matter what deadlines you may be facing. You have much more time than you think."

Creepy, isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck on your midterms. I'm sure you'll do fine. :)
I sort of miss the scramble of midterms... and the comprehensive finals for my history classes... and the term papers. *sigh!*