Friday, May 11, 2007

Woot!

I was *so* worried about my pro-seminar class, as I know I told a number of people most of the semester... I thought for sure that I was going to get a C or worse. It was really hard and a huge headache most of the semester. But now that grades for the Spring term have been posted and I've had a week to sleep, I'm feeling much better about the whole thing. I got two A's, in Latin and in Roman Lit, and an A- in my pro-seminar. I was figuring a B at best for the pro-seminar, if the prof was feeling generous and forgiving, so this is really, really good news! ::am dancing in my living room::

I'm looking forward to getting my seminar paper back now... As soon as summer classes start, I need to go pick it up and also fill out the paper work to get my F removed (it's a formality at this point), which should improve my GPA significantly. And... I can't remember if there's anything else I need to do right now, but I'm sure it will come to me if there is...

No comments: